The Oaks... Accommodation in the Peak District
One double bedroom, featuring a king sized bed, with an ensuite bathroom with bath and over bath shower, one twin bedroom with ensuite shower cubicle, a single bedroom on the ground floor with an ensuite shower cubicle. You are welcome to use this room as an extension to the lounge...a quiet place to relax with a good book!
- A fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven, dishwasher,
- fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and cafetiere, iron and ironing board and all of the crockery, pans and utensils required.
- An open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen. For your entertainment there is a TV/DVD, radio and Cd player and a selection of books and games, please bring your own dvd/cds. We also provide free wi-fi internet access, no password required.
- Bedlinen and towels and tea towels are provided for your comfort.
- A separate laundry room with washing machines and tumble driers is situated across the courtyard. It is also a place to store muddy boots and to dry off outdoor clothing. You will also find a couple of puncture repair kits kept here together with a pay as you go mobile phone for emergency use.
- We also provide lockable storage for bikes and other equipment.
Check the availability of 'The Oaks'...
your Booking Form to send via post...